The information in this course introduces you to key legislation, the Consumer Protection against Unfair Trading Regulations 2008 (CPRs).
On completing this module you will be able to:
- Understand what the law says about fair trading
- Understand how things you do can be deemed to be 'unfair'
- Understand how things you don't do can be deemed to be 'unfair'
- Identify what trading activities can be deemed to be 'aggressive'
- Identify what trading activities are banned completely
The content of this course has been independently certified as conforming to universally accepted CPD guildelines.
On completion of the course you will be able to download a CTSI branded certificate.
Duration = 1- 1.5 hours