This Confidence and Self-Esteem course is part of an Employability Suite which will help learners search for and secure employment.
Confidence and Self-Esteem are not constant, everyone experiences lower levels from time to time. This module will help learners to understand why this happens and what they can do to get back on track.
On completion of this module, learners should be able to ;
- Explain what confidence and self-esteem are.
- Describe the effects of being confident and feeling good about yourself.
- Identify at least two ways in which confidence and self-esteem can be damaged.
- Describe two effects of damage to confidence and self-esteem.
- Identify at least two ways of building confidence and self-esteem and
- Describe the types of feelings that go with confidence and high self-esteem.
Areas covered include:
- Building Confidence and Self-Esteem.
This Confidence and Self-Esteem module is suitable for anyone who would like to learn more about confidence and self-esteem, and how they can analyse and improve their own skills.
Approximately 1 hour. The length of time taken depends entirely on how quickly you can study and absorb the material. You can proceed as quickly or slowly as you like, and there is no limit on how long you can take to do the course.
On completion of this course you will be able to download a Virtual College certificate.
There are no specific entry requirements for this course.